Sunday, July 8, 2007

Penang - June 2007

Driving back to Penang on a Sunday morning... alone.. so I made it a 2 1/2 hour drive from KL-PG to increase alert level and reduce wasting too much time on the road. Penang bridge was closed due to the Penang Bridge run, so I had to take the ferry, which all other roads leading to and from Penang bridge closed too, it took me 3 hours to get from Butterworth side of Penang to home.



Noticed the ferries are getting more colours these days but not any newer.


Another ferry coming from Penang island.


Took a experimental shot with blue, and later found it had the same car number(8652) as the lorry who slided backwards to knock my car a week ago.


This is the lorry.. who came backwards to knock my car on a slope, apologised on the spot, asked me to make a report so I could claim his insurance. He went to report the next day, saying my car knocked his lorry from behind... ACN 8652.

No comments: