Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yuzhno - Sept 2007 - end of Summer, begining of Autumn

I get to 'revisit' some of the limited number of places that I have visited in Yuzhno when a colleague new to Yuzhno arrive end of September. Staying in the same hotel, I brought her around places to get some grocery, the Gagarin Park, the next door zoo and Lenin st. I'm happy I can start up my camera for some early autumn warm-up.


Gagarin park theme park section.


From across the lake, the Mega Palace hotel.


New addition to the zoo, wolves.


Everyone was in Russian, but I think this should be a wolf. Nice tail.


A flower I thought I should snap.


The allegator have grown a little since my last visit.


The iguana put on a little weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Soon Tiang,
Travel a lot, ya... That pic u said it should be a wolf. It wasn't a wolf, it was a coyote because wolf size is bigger.

Hee Huey