Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beijing - December 2007 - 幺店子 Sichuan Restaurant

It was a night after a long day at work, we discussed about food and audio CD, so my colleague suggested we visit this famous Sichuan Restaurant called 幺店子 nearby Holiday Inn hotel, where we can satisfy our music needs and taste buds. So we got onto a nice Sonata cab and arrived in front of it in about 25 minutes time.


Look a little traditional eh?


Inside, they have done some decoration for Christmas too. Because many expats lives nearby, so you can see many of them in here too.


Started off with a chrysanthenum tea.


Some beancurd dish, and we decided not to order 水煮鱼 this time, as I am having some throat problems.. so no spicy food that night.


Ordered some veggie dishes but I don't remember I took any pictures of them, so the other interesting picture I took was this, the 松鼠桂鱼. I must say this is a highly recommended dish, Crispy fish with sweet and sour sauce, and it is also 'boneless'. This dish costs about RMB90.

No comments: