Monday, May 12, 2008

Shanghai - Dec 2007 - The Bund (外滩)

The Bund, is the most important and attractive landmark of Shanghai and never to be missed when you visit Shanghai. It is alongside the 114km long and 400m wide Huangpu River, the most important artery of Shanghai. So, as with my other visits I have to visit it and snap some pictures. As time did not allow, so this trip I will give the river cruise a miss.


The Huangpu River.


Ads on the boat, hopefully not there during strong winds.


A misty day in Shanghai.


That is part of The Bund, there are total of 52 main historical buildings along the stretch. You'll find buildings of architectural designs from Gothic, Baroque, the Renaissance, etc. here and they were banks and major trading houses some time ago.


This is the entrance to the underground pedestrian transit passage through the Huangpu river across to Pudong area.


Pay RMB50 for a quick sketch of yourself.


After 6pm..


View of Pudong from the Bund


A closer view of the Oriental Pearl Tower from the Bund


Night view of the HSBC building and Customs house..
Some other buildings..

6 comments:

Lauren said...

beautiful pictures! i love shanghai myself, but 50 RMB for a sketch?? what a rip-off! :)

Anonymous said...

benimde oldu demin öyle

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://elocipag.fcpages.com/cuqitav.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

tuzla kurye said...

http://www.tuzlamotokurye.com

kurye said...

Harika