Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bali - Feb 2008 - Zoo

Visit these nice animals while I was in Bali around February 2008. Also one of the most expensive zoo that I have ever paid to visit.

But looking at those cute faces, I guess it is worth the money spent.


The piggie.


Sleeping tiger


White Tiger


Iguana?


This is a rather small size deer, so I'm not sure if its a mouse deer.


This bird looks familiar


Balinese bear, but not sure if there are bears in Bali.


Bear again.


The crocodile, resting and maybe waiting.


This is not a peacock, human or an animal, but just something I feel I'd regret not taking a picture of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

Anonymous said...

finally c tis babi hutan cute face at ur blog :)