Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hotel Yubileinaya - February 2008

This time around I'm not able to stay back the same hotel(Mega Palace) I used to stay in my previous trips, missed those shrimp tempuras in the Japanese restaurant in that hotel. As a second choice, I picked Yubileynaya Hotel a 3-star without much facilities, no gym but they have Ren TV. RenTV is a local Russian tv station that has live F1 coverage, yes Formula One!!! I no longer need to stream it from the internet to watch another Live F1.


This is the sleeping area of the room, came with two beds so I can alternate.


That's the other part where you've find a small living area, TV and a desk.


outside the room, there's a small balcony.


This little door opens to the balcony area.


As it was still late February, most of the external area are covered with snow and ice.


This is outside of the hotel main entrance.


The side of the hotel.


This is a view from the balcony.


The same


This is after 2 hours of snow.


There's always someone clearing the snow so we could walk safely in and out of the hotel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

終於看到它的廬山真面目。。還真的羨慕死人﹗天天看雪景