Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seoul - Summer of 2008 - Part 3

Besides the Seoul Friendship fair, it was also around the time of Spring celebration, so managed to attend some of the Korean celebration around City Hall too.

No idea what is this.. but I thought worth a shoot.

This is the Korean traditional dance with some background music that sounded a little serious.


This is, of course the not so boring part of the night.


Lead guitarist in action


Yeah, with lots of pyro too...


and this is her concert... no idea who is she, but it was a Korean rock concert.


again, walk towards the man-made river and check out what new additions they have this time...

3 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

halo..can u gv me ur email or add me in msn?

Anonymous said...

nice photo u took. What camera you are using?

1Gadget

SoonTiang said...

with these.. I was using a EOS350D.. will post some with my new cam soon.