Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beijing - December 2007

After resting for 3 days from my Seoul trip, it's time to visit Beijing again, by far my favourite business trip destination. This time around, I've decided to try out the World Trade Center service apartment my colleagues have given good remarks on. So got the China representative to assist on getting me a unit for 2 weeks, which later extended 1 more week. Also in the apartment are 2 bathrooms that came with washing machine and dryer. Heating is good too.


The living area of the 2-bedroom service apartment. Nothing spectacular, but a comfortable place to breathe and good space wind down after work.


A simple 6-seater dinning area.


Fully furnished kitchen. Came with everything you'll need for a kitchen.


This is the master bedroom, not too spacious but sufficient. Came with a nice wardrobe area and good size bathroom. Notice anything from this picture?


This is the other bedroom, with a single bed, of course, I took the other one and left this alone.


Expecting to see a nice view of Beijing, but this is what I see outside of the balcony.


About 500 metres away, this is the new CCTV tower.

No comments: