Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beijing - December 2007 - 潘家园

A visit to 潘家园, is always on top of my list when I'm in Beijing. So, on the first sunday of my trip, we woke up a little early, and got here before 10am.


Think I took a similar picture nine to ten months ago, with a different camera.


This is the part where you will find some antiques, some claimed theirs where remove from burial grounds on the outskirts of Beijing, or as far as few thousand kilometres from here. According to my colleague, these antique sellers travelled from neighbouring states every sunday morning.


You'll find many interesting stuff for sale, at reasonably reasonable price.


This is the part where ceramics are sold, and you'll almost find any kind of ceramics items you can find around China, or at least Beijing. Spent a good three hours here before we decide to leave the rest for another trip.

No comments: