Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WuXi / Shanghai in 24 hours

Left Beijing at 7pm and arrive in Shanghai HongQiao airport at around 9pm... Checked into Hotel Kapok (reservation made by the local company earlier), and decide to shutdown after a quick shower.


Had lunch with the WuXi factory manager, and this is the only dish that I think worth the shot, its lamb btw. Not forgetting the sumptuous chicken soup (母鸡汤)but it looks like any other chicken soup when look closely.









Driving towards Shanghai Pudong airport... in the company VW Passat 1.8T.




At the SMT station in the city waiting for the train to the airport. Yes, I have taken the 430kmph SMT twice in less than 12 months. The first experience was somewhat different I must say. Of course it is different, I missed my flight then but not this time.



This is the train. It took 7 minutes to get from the city to the airport and picked up speed t0 430kmph in 3-5 minutes.

No comments: