Monday, August 6, 2007

Yuzhno - July + August ... what I had for dinner (Part 1)

Ok.. its about time I post some proof of where those extra kilos came from ...


The Hotel's Japanese restaurant, Bamboo.. a little over priced if you ask me.


King crab Salad.. with black caviar.


Ramen, thought I would give it a try since I missed Beijing Nikko's ramen... did not see it on the menu so I just asked and they thought it can be done.


Another day's king crab salad.. not sure what happened to the caviar this time. Couldn't complain as that was the last of the king crab salad I have tasted since this caviar-less one. They have removed it from the menu.


Fresh scallop


A plate of fruits to start off, so I could absorb the nutrients properly from the fruits, and look more vibrant (tip from fwd'd email), haha.


Shrimp tempura.


Ramen again.


Walked down to Gagarin hotel again to check out the best scallop in town, according to.. me. Took this picture so that I can remember the name of the restaurant.


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.. the scallop of Bacabu. They are fresh, huge and yummy.

Visited Furusato few days ago, and it was still the same after 3 months, full house and long queue.

No comments: