Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yuzhno - July + August ... what I had for dinner (Part 5)

The usual place for dinner outside my room, most of the time is Marquis, some french restaurant. It is my favourite hang out, with a book (still on The Monk who sold his ferrari). The in house pianist makes the place a little more lively so I do not feel I am the only customer there.


Candle light dinner, alone.


Some.. thing served with the bread.


The Halibut meal, this is the nicer fish meal among others.


The Bass meal, the first and last time I will order it.


The Prawn meal, do not think I will order this again.


Scallops, asparagus and king crabs. Small scallops, and tiny king crabs.


Bigger scallops, not too small king crab with asparagus.


By now, you can see how frequent I order this. Now with huge scallops and irresistable king crabs.


cappuccino... and sometimes Irish coffee...

No comments: