Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yuzhno - July + August ... what I had for dinner (Part 3)

Since none of my buddies are staying in the same hotel, most of my dinners actually comes from the room service menu. You'll see some similar stuff as compare to my previous trip.


Grilled chicken thigh, a must try for thigh lovers.


Close up on the thigh.


Some nice bread that always comes with the main course.


Vegetable salad, this actually came as an accident. I ordered warm shrimp salad.


This is the warm shrimp salad, yes small shrimps.


This are the brothers of the shrimps from warm shrimp salad. They are called the Sauteed Prawns.


Sauteed prawns on a different day.


Still loving them.. the shrimp fettuccine.


Maybe because the prawns are huge, don't care so much about the fettuccine actually.


Another chicken thigh dish.


Bread crumbs with scallops.


This is my stock for emergency.


One of those pork rib noodle, with eggs.


This is some nice squid cracker, most wanted during F1 races.

No comments: